Fire Protection for Concrete, Masonry & Metal Decking
It is often a requirement that floors and walls be fire rated or have their fire rating upgraded. Possible reasons for this are; NCC BCA requirement, incorrect design/construction, change of class of the building or fire engineered design criteria. The final overall all floor or wall thickness, or coverage of structural components with the element to achieve this is dependent on several factors.
Please contact us to discuss how Fyreguard can assist you with your current project or any future developments.
- Structural Steel Protection
- Penetration Seals
- Fire Rated Access Hatches
- Concrete, Masonry and Metal Decking
- Ventilation and Smoke Extraction Ducts
- Cable Ducts / E and M Services
- Fire Rated Window and Doors
- Intumescent Fire Dampers
- Fire Rated Partitions and Ceilings
- Fire Rated External Walls