Fire Rated Walls and Ceilings
The correct design and installation of fire rated walls and ceilings is not as easy as it may appear. Fyreguard supply a range of Calcium Silicate board systems to meet specific needs of the construction industry to facilitate unique and difficult situations. With raw material costs often higher than alternative board systems the ease of installation, inspection and certification can make an installed calcium silicate system very cost effective.
Some benefits include walls up to 4 hour fire rated and 12m high, load bearing walls up to 6m high, 6m ceiling single spans, and 2 hour single layer systems.
Fyreguard also offer inspection and certification services for all types of fire rated wall and ceiling systems.
Please contact us to discuss how Fyreguard can assist you with your current project or any future developments.
- Structural Steel Protection
- Penetration Seals
- Fire Rated Access Hatches
- Concrete, Masonry and Metal Decking
- Ventilation and Smoke Extraction Ducts
- Cable Ducts / E and M Services
- Fire Rated Window and Doors
- Intumescent Fire Dampers
- Fire Rated Partitions and Ceilings
- Fire Rated External Walls