Intumescent Fire Dampers
Fyreguard are suppliers of Kilargo and Lorient Intumescent Fire Dampers and have been supplying Intumescent Fire Dampers into the Queensland market since their introduction in 1998. Fyreguard stock a wide variety of types and sizes with non-standard sizes available.
System installation details and requirements are constantly changing and being updated. Ensure you are aware of your project requirements before selecting or installing an Intumescent fire damper.
Fyreguard can provide design and selection assistance with a certification service available to ensure correct installation.
Please contact us to discuss how Fyreguard can assist you with your current project or any future developments.
- Structural Steel Protection
- Penetration Seals
- Fire Rated Access Hatches
- Concrete, Masonry and Metal Decking
- Ventilation and Smoke Extraction Ducts
- Cable Ducts / E and M Services
- Fire Rated Window and Doors
- Intumescent Fire Dampers
- Fire Rated Partitions and Ceilings
- Fire Rated External Walls